2015-2019 GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L Engine High Output Intercooled System +45% HP gain
7-8psi P-1SC-1 Satin Supercharger
3 Core Intercooler
Handeld Tuner with calibration
Proflow bypass valve
Piping & Mounting hardware
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Delivering 7-8 PSI of boost representing a 45% horsepower gain on otherwise stock engines, ProCharger’s 2019-2015 GM 6.0 Truck systems make a meaningful difference in everyday drivability and towing. The HO Intercooled System includes preformed tubing, a larger fuel system, and step-by-step instructions, as well as a one-year standard warranty that the owner can extend to a full 3 years for a stock vehicle. The system also features a shared-drive design for the self-contained P-1SC-1 supercharger and comes with a 3-core vertical intercooler. Additionally, a choice of the helical gearset option for lower supercharger noise levels is available. The brackets and superchargers have three different finish options: satin, polished, or black. Lastly, ProCharger’s patented and proven self-contained supercharger oiling design eliminates the need for external oil lines or the need to tap into the engine’s oil supply. This simplifies the installation while also providing superior lubrication and lower supercharger oil temperatures.
• The industry’s coolest charge air temperatures and largest power gains
• ProCharger’s proven and patented, self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
• Large 3 core air-to-air intercooler is standard
• 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, with optional 3-year warranty available
• System is 100% complete with OEM quality and appearance
No customer reviews for the moment.